Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome to Arte de Shelley


Hi, I'm Shelley "Staysik" on the left, and Jimi Germ is on the right. Arte de Shelleyan arts and crafts blog- including traditional and not-so-traditional arts, postings and art mostly done by me. I will post free patterns, and so check-in often for the newest craft. Feel free to submit your own patterns or how-to tutorials on your crafty creations. I have two online shops, and will continue to spread the word on crafts: another blog, I do with my fiancé Jimi Germasidle, called
Germasidle is also interesting and more generally punk-rock music focused, and be sure to vistit my online shops for gifts and handmade creations. I also write online with the bulk of my writing being how-to articles, many of them with lots of resources, links and crafty instructions.

I will provide links to great crafting patterns, blogs, websites and books, magazines and online 'zines. I hope to inspire some to begin crafting and to spread the word of the fantastid art and work that is being made out there.

Arte de Shelley Shop
Staysik designs